Upon completion of this lecture participants will:
1. Identify several different definitions of the tern "boundary"
2. Distinguish between boundary crossings and boundary violations
3. Critically analyze the relationship between boundaries and frame
4. Consider the concept of boundary from both a positivist and constructivist perspective
5. Identify key areas of practice usually considered to be boundary issues
6. Learn normative and descriptive methods of resolving boundary dilemmas
7. Process boundary challenges and dilemmas in their own practice
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?
Return to Course Listing